We all know that employees are a company’s greatest asset. They are the front line to your customers. They represent your brand and can influence customers buying decisions. Ensuring you have engaged and happy employees should be a top priority at every company. Here are some fun event ideas to engage employees and improve employee morale.
1. Hold a tailgate. Gather employees together for a company tailgate. Employees should be encouraged to wear their favorite team jersey or t-shirt and participate in a little competition – cornhole, horseshoes, etc. Hand out camp chairs for all employees to use at the event and take home.
2. Host a Spa Day. Everyone could use a little relaxation during the work day. Bring in a masseuse to give chair massages to employees. Create a room for relaxation with soft music, cucumber water, and magazines, and encourage all employees to take a break from their day and enjoy some relaxation. Be sure to hand out mini massagers or stress relievers to encourage ongoing stress relief.
3. Plan an Ice Cream Social. Sometimes a little break in the day for some sweet treats and social interaction is all employees need to give them that extra burst of energy. Create an ice cream bar at your office and let employees enjoy a bite together. Hand out ice cream scoops to everyone to take home for their own ice cream social.
4. Create an employee scavenger hunt. Either in your office or at another location. Assemble teams of employees that may not normally work together. Have each team come up with a team name and order T-shirts for team members. There are lots of premade scavenger hunt ideas online. Find one that works for your organization.
5. Get Crafty. Whether it be around a hoilday (pumpkin decorating for Halloween, Easter Egg decorating for Easter), have periodic craft days where customers can unleash their creativity and have a little fun. Have employees vote on the winners and hand out prizes to winners and to all who participated.
For other employee event ideas and suggestions on how to incorporate promotional items into your event, contact Promote it Cafe – http://www.promoteitcafe.com