Drinkware is one of my personal favorite promotional items. Whether I’m driving to work with my cup of coffee, grabbing my water bottle to take to the gym, or having a glass of wine after a long day, a piece of drinkware is either in sight or being used the majority of my day. Because of this, I think drinkware is a promotional item with high visibility and staying power. How you incorporate your drinkware into your promotional campaign can really set you apart, and create a lasting impression on the recipient.
Here are 5 creative ways to use drinkware to help build your brand.
- Use it as an invitation. Stuff an invitation into a water bottle or travel tumbler and mail or hand deliver to invitees for your next event.
- Make it a gift package. Insert a gift card to your customer’s favorite coffee shop or restaurant and use it as packaging that will be used over and over again.
- Insert company information. Fill it with information, small samples, or business cards. It is a great way to get your business information in front of potential clients.
- Prefill water bottles for your next event. Whether it be an indoor or outdoor event, water is always appreciated. Clean and prefill water bottles and hand them out to attendees.
- Setup a coffee bar at your next tradeshow or seminar. Have printed mugs that attendees can fill and take home with them.
Drinkware is a great item for any season. Hopefully, these ideas inspire you to create your own cup of creativity.