As Father’s Day approaches, we are bombarded with products and messages geared toward men. In the world of promotional products, men represent 47% of the recipients. If you business is focusing on getting the attention of a male audience, these are the promotional products for you.
1. Tech Products – Men love gadgets and technology. Giving men the ‘hottest’ product ensures your brand will get noticed
2. Apparel – In general, men are not as fashion-focused as women. They are more likely to wear the T-shirt, polo shirt, jacket or sweatshirt with your logo on it than women. Apparel creates a traveling billboard for your message or brand.
3. Golf Products – The golf course has traditionally been known as a place where men make business contacts, create social connections, and generally are in there element. It is a great place to drive your message home with a male audience.
4. Business Bags, Briefs and Backpacks – Every career professional needs a reliable work bag — for papers, electronics, wallets, umbrellas, and even a ham sandwich. Give a man a bad that is functional and reliable and he will carry it for life.
5. Tools and Flashlights – A man can never have too many tool kits or flashlights. Stashed in the kitchen drawer, the garage workbench, the glove compartment, even the golf bag, a swiss army knife, tool kit, or flashlight is a gift that keeps on giving.
For more ideas on promotional products for your male audience, visit www.promoteitcafe.com or call and talk to an expert at 800-373-7890.