Whether you are a sales person or account executive who meets regularly with customers for status meetings or to showcase new products or services, or you are a manager meeting with your team, you may need to infuse some energy in your approach. Summertime is a great time to freshen up your meetings. Here are some ideas to change things up and make your meetings memorable this summer.
1. Host an Ice Cream Social. An afternoon ice cream surprise is always a treat. Whether you bring ice cream to your client’s location or do it at your office, it can be a fun an interactive experience. Make sure to bring lots of toppings and take pictures of everyone’s creative sundaes. Give out logo ice cream scoops to all in attendance.
2. Prepare a Picnic Presentation. Sometimes a little fresh air helps get the creative energy flowing and puts people in a good mood. find a local park and host your meeting in the outdoors. Many restaurants will prepare box lunches or picnic-like fare for your luncheon. Give out Frisbees to everyone to throw around during a break and as a takeaway from the meeting.
3. Engage in a Mid-Morning Walking Meeting. Interspersing short movements and exercises throughout the workday can boost employee energy, engagement and activity. A walking meeting is a great way to talk through ideas with a small group of people. Take a brisk walk while talking through ideas, and don’t forget to huddle after to write down important ideas. Give walkers pedometers to track their steps on your walk.
4. Hold a Build Your Burger Bash. Anytime you get people involved in your meeting, even if it is in the food, they are likely to be more engaged and interested in your topic. Start your meeting with a build your burger session and have everyone name their burger. Vote on the most creative idea. Give out can coolies for your soda.
5. Have an Afternoon Iced Coffee and Tea Party. Give employees or clients a mid-afternoon break and bring in flavored iced coffees and teas. A little caffeine can help break everyone out of the afternoon slump. Prepare some icebreaker ideas to start your meeting and give out tumblers for their iced beverages.
For more ideas on creative meetings and promotional items, contact Promote It Cafe. 800-373-7890.